Welcome to Pittsboro Urgent Care
Pittsboro Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine Center is the Premier Urgent Medical Care facility in Pittsboro, NC.
Dr. Ronald Powell, Dr. Franklin Hargett, and Marshall Putnam, PA-C are experienced board certified emergency care providers with the ability to care for those everyday medical needs.
Experienced staff will provide you with convenient, efficent and quality medical care and a friendly atmosphere.
- Urgent/Routine Medical Care for Adult/Pediatric Patients
- Board Certified Physicians (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, & Pediatrics)
- Injury/Trauma Care On-Site
- Sports, School, & Occupational Physicals
- Workman's Comp Care
- DOT- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administrate Exams
- On-Site digital X-rays, EKG, Nebulizer, AND Laboratory Services
- Walk-in & New Patients Welcome - No Appointments needed
Pittsboro Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine Center hours of operation have changed to 7 days per week.
We have Opened Pine Ridge Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine Center. Pine Ridge Urgent Care has moved next to Petco at 3072 S Horner Blvd, Sanford, NC 27332 .
Our new hours will be Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm, Saturday 8am-2pm, and Sunday 1pm-6pm. We will remain open during lunch hours.
We will be adding Primary Care Services to our clinic. We will begin taking Primary Care appointments in 2016 for only 18 years of age and older.
The Pittsboro Urgent Care will continue to see pediatric patients from 4 month and up. Routine Well baby/child checkups and immunization need to see their primary pediatric physician.
The current phone and fax numbers will remain the same.
Check back for updates and changes. Thank you for your support.